Sorry, nothing in cart.
What We Say:
This is a really convenient diaper as it truly is all-in-one. No parts to find or bits to stuff. Just flap down one side then the other. You can fold one half to the front or back if you need extra absorbency in one area. With all-in-one diapers, you can ‘t remove fabric (absorbency) but you can add it. It is more bulky then the BumGenius 5.0 (with newborn insert in it) and elemental and therefore is a bit bulky on most newborns. However it is a good fit from about 1-2 months old until potty training. Once baby gets to around 12 months old you will likely need to add an extra booster too.
As with all BumGenius diapers the stretch tabs on the waist provide a flexible fit and they are brilliant quality.
What They Say:
Diaper your baby in one easy step. Our one-piece, one-size design features adjustable absorbency and a stay-dry inner lining. Less time diapering equals more free time for you.
- Proprietary elastic designed specifically for cloth diapers
- Stay-dry interior is super soft and wicks moisture away from delicate skin
- Overlapping semi-attached, stay-dry inserts to adjust absorbency
- Extra layer of microfiber sewn into shell
- Waterproof outer cover prevents leaks
- Accessible, replaceable, gentle elastic
- Durable plastic snaps
- 3×3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds)
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification indicates that bumGenius diapers have been stringently tested and are free from harmful or problematic substances.