- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
So that our little riders can keep their horse under control, they need a lead rope. This is attached to the throat strap of the holster with the help of a snap hook. So you can leash it when it wants to graze or stand by the stable wall to clean. If it is to be ridden, you can put the rope around the horse’s neck and fasten it with a knot on the other side.
The lead rope is a pre-braided, weather-resistant polypropylene rope. The length is 2.20 m and measures a diameter of 12 mm.
We also offer halters in navy, black or pink to match the color of the rope.
Material and properties:
- Color options : Navy, pink or black
- Material: polypropylene, braided
- Dimensions: 2.20 m long, diameter 12 mm
- no toy! real equestrian equipment
- Danger! Do not leave children unsupervised, risk of strangulation!