- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
You can steal horses with this friend!
This stick donkey is a popular wooden toy that your child can use to gallop indoors and outdoors. Compared to its stable mates “Haflinger” and “Black”, our hand-made stick-donkey is something very special among the riding animals! He is neither stubborn nor stubborn and impresses with his cuteness. The mane is made of pure new sheep’s wool. In addition to having fun, it promotes your child’s dexterity, balance and strength through play. In addition, cognitive skills are trained. There is also a matching halter and harrow for the hobby horse.
All hobby horses are equipped with two handles on the horse’s head and two rollers on their rod ends.
Material and properties:
- Donkey made of steamed beech, painted gray (according to DIN EN 71)
- Mane made of pure new wool
- Cowhide leather ears, chrome-free
- Glass eyes
- Total length 90 cm
- suitable for: Suitable for over 36 months
- Area of Interest: Toys for horse enthusiasts
- Production: Manufacturing country Germany
- Material: predominantly wood
- real craftsmanship – made in Germany
- Rolls at the end of the rod to run behind
- Handles on the horse’s head
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Awarded the spiel gut seal in 2007
Attention! & Notes:
- Attention: The halter is not included! You will find that in our program, as well as a curry brush that was specially made for small hands.