Helga Kreft Play Horse – Pauline
Only 2 left in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
Our Pauline stands firmly on 4 legs!
NEW: It is delivered with a wooden plate and is now certified for the kindergarten area!
Pauline has a back height of 35 cm and is therefore the smallest in our stable. The mane and tail are made of 100% virgin sheep’s wool and can be wonderfully woven into it. The head of our Pauline is particularly beautiful. The mouth is slightly open and gives the animal a friendly expression.
If you put the horse in the garden in summer, we recommend treating it with a suitable wood stain.
Material and properties:
- Head, side walls and base plate: multiplex plate
- Legs: spruce; Moldings: pine wood, untreated
- Mane and tail made from 100% moisturizing virgin sheep’s wool
- Back height: 35 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Total length: 50 cm
- Handcraft, made in Germany
- Certified for the kindergarten area
- Idea + design: Petra Liemandt
- Saddle and halter are not included in the scope of delivery!
- The picture in the yard shows painted horses with non-original manes and is only used as a design example and to recognize the proportions.