- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
Our garden horse “Tamme”, like our “Susi”, is an absolute novelty on the market and gives children the chance for a first, really realistic riding experience. The special thing about our garden horses is that they move their heads up and down. So they can graze with their heads down or hold their heads up while riding.
Tamme is the largest in our stable with a back height of approx. 90 cm. It is an absolutely versatile playmate for the garden at home: its mouth is slightly open so that it can be fed and pricked. To do this, you can lock the head on the body using a retaining pin. The mane and tail are made of pure new wool. The ears placed in the cross to the head are very beautiful, giving it a three-dimensional character.
Tamme can be fitted with any commercially available saddle, chaffed, groomed, groomed or braided in the mane – he can graze, peeled off or covered with a blanket at night. We have a halter, a saddle, a lead rope and a horse dump set to match.
The garden horse is delivered pre-assembled. The head and legs are unscrewed for shipping. A strut is attached to the body to ensure absolute stability. We recommend setting up the garden horse with two adults.
Material and properties:
- Body and legs made of weatherproof larch wood, head made of spruce wood
- The head can be moved up and down, but also locked.
- Height of “Tamme” 90 cm
- L 125 x H 135 x W 100 cm
- Waist circumference 117 cm
- Total weight approx. 20 kg
- High stability due to wide legs
- Mane and tail made from 100% moisturizing virgin sheep’s wool
- To be equipped with standard saddles and bridles
- Loadable up to approx. 100 kg
- Design by Helga Kreft GmbH
- Real craftsmanship – made in Germany
- A hammer, scissors and a size 13 wrench are required for assembly
- When setting up the horse, please pay attention to stability (danger of tipping over)
- Wood is a natural product. Visible wood grains, knotholes and color deviations may be possible.
- To extend the life of the horse, we recommend treating it with wood protection (varnish, glaze or stain).
- Lead rope
- DIY horse dump set
Attention! & Notes:
- Attention: halter and lead rope are not included!
- Age recommendation: Not suitable for children under 3 years. Use only under adult supervision.
- Animals love sheep’s wool! Squirrels, birds and also cats like to use their tail or mane. If necessary, cover the horse overnight. We have a suitable cover in our range.
- This product is primarily a piece of sports equipment, classified by the technical consumer protection SH according to guidelines 2009/48 / EG on the safety of toys.
- Only to be used for children over 20 kg body weight under adult supervision!