- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
Sophie La Giraffe Il Etait Une Fois
Full of discoveries and activities to awaken baby’s senses!
Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie la girafe’s body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring objet.
Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearings, and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
Taste: Sophie la girafe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing baby’s sore gums when teething and is completely safe. Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint.
Touch: Sophie la girafe is perfect for baby’s small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to touch, just like baby’s mummy, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber (from Hevea tree) makes
Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to bite & chew.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Complies with US Safety regulations ASTM F963
- Decorated with non-toxic, food-quality paints.
- Lightweight; well-thought design makes it easy to grasp with their tiny hands.
- Stimulating to babyRecommended Age: Suitable for ages 0+ months