- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What We Say:
Soothe your aches and pain with this lovely lavender wheat cushion. Warm it in the microwave or cool it in the freezer. I love it for soothing menstrual cramps or even for easy mastitis and blocked ducts if you’re breastfeeding.
What They Say:
- Our ever-popular wheat cushion, versatile enough to be used as a cold pack to ease muscle pulls or sprains, or warmed to stimulate the circulation and soothe aches and pains.
- The soft fragrance of Lavender flowers helps to ease stress and anxiety.
- To cool, remove outer packaging and place cushion in a plastic bag, then chill in the freezer for 3-4 hours. Apply as needed.
- To warm, remove outer packaging and place cushion in a microwave for up to 2.5 minutes if oven is less than 750W; or up to 2 minutes if 750W or over. Apply to the area as needed. Do not reheat until cushion has completely cooled down.
- Place a few drops of our Lavender essential oil on the cushion to refresh the fragrance once it has evaporated.