Sorry, nothing in cart.
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
What We Say:
Soothe your aches and pain with this lovely lavender wheat cushion. Warm it in the microwave or cool it in the freezer. I love it for soothing menstrual cramps or even for easy mastitis and blocked ducts if you’re breastfeeding.
What They Say:
- Our ever-popular wheat cushion, versatile enough to be used as a cold pack to ease muscle pulls or sprains, or warmed to stimulate the circulation and soothe aches and pains.
- The soft fragrance of Lavender flowers helps to ease stress and anxiety.
- To cool, remove outer packaging and place cushion in a plastic bag, then chill in the freezer for 3-4 hours. Apply as needed.
- To warm, remove outer packaging and place cushion in a microwave for up to 2.5 minutes if oven is less than 750W; or up to 2 minutes if 750W or over. Apply to the area as needed. Do not reheat until cushion has completely cooled down.
- Place a few drops of our Lavender essential oil on the cushion to refresh the fragrance once it has evaporated.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
|Dimensions||18 x 14 x 6 cm|