Hana Cotton Wrap
AED 235.00 VAT Inclusive
Hana Cotton Wrap is perfect for carrying your newborn. Beautifully soft and stretchy keeping them snuggled up next to you. Made from a Cotton/Bamboo blend. Available in various colours.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
What We Say:
If you’re thinking of babywearing from newborn, these are the way to go! The fabric is nice and thin, making it perfect for this climate. It is also luxuriously soft next to baby’s skin. You can do ‘skin-to-skin- in’ these wraps by just putting it on when you’re topless! Pop a breast pad on and you and baby can settle down for some quality skin-to-skin time. Dads can do it too, although they probably won’t need the breast pads!
The wrapping takes a bit of practice to become fluent. See here for wrapping instructions. It’s best to practice in a mirror so you can see what you’re doing. The first times you put baby in a wrap they can get agitated and cry. This is often because mum is a little apprehensive and baby feels that. Pop baby in and go for a walk, or even better distract yourself by chatting to someone. Once you relax, baby will relax.
You can also wrap your pregnant belly! It eleviates the downward pressure and also supports your back.
What They Say:
- The Hana Baby Wrap is a stretchy wrap made of bamboo, organic cotton and elastane. It offers full head and neck support to your baby. It is exceptionally suited from birth and can be used upto 12.5 Kg.
- It carries your baby ergonomically – which helps correct hip development without putting pressure to baby’s spine or pelvis.
- It distributes your baby’s weight evenly over both shoulders and entire back, making your baby feel feather light and does not cause any shoulder or back discomfort.
- It is a relatively cool baby wrap carrier. It is thinner and lighter than other wraps, yet as robust as regular cotton-elastane wrap carriers. This means that Hana Baby Wrap is more breathable and hence more comfortable than other wrap slings on the market.
- It fits you perfectly. It does not have any fasteners such as buckles or snaps, so there’s no need to readjust anything to shape or size. Simply tie it comfortably around your torso and waist.
- Bamboo fabric is cashmere soft, naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, making it the perfect choice for your baby.
- Bamboo fabric has a natural UV filter.
- Bamboo fabric is up to three times more breathable than cotton, and naturally helps to regulate your baby’s temperature, and is great for warm weather or the summer months.
- The Hana Baby Wrap is also great for cooler days though, as bamboo keeps you warmer in colder weather too.
What makes Hana Baby Wrap a great choice for eco-conscious parents too?
- Bamboo is extremely fast-growing and can grow up to three feet a day.
- Bamboo needs no pesticides or fertilizers and requires minimal irrigation.
- Bamboo is even known to improve soil quality in degraded and eroded areas of land.
|Dimensions||1 × 18 × 6 cm|
|Color / Prints||
Coral, Dusty Navy, English Rose, Peacock, Sea Foam, Slate