Close Caboo + Organic
Close Caboo Organic carrier can be used from birth, even with premature babies. It is a cross between a stretchy wrap and a ring sling. Can be used in a few different carrying positions. Also suitable for breastfeeding in. Available in 3 colours
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What We Say:
I love that the Close Caboo range is so quick and easy to put on, yet is really snuggly for your newborn too. It provides the comfort of a stretchy wrap, yet the convenience of a scructured carrier.
While baby is newborn and still in the fetal position with legs bunched up, keep baby ‘s legs inside the carrier. After around 1-2 months old, once baby starts to straighten their legs down you can have their legs on the outside.
I do find that as baby get heavier, if you are wearing for extended periods, it can put strain on your back. This is the same of most non-structured carriers. Although you can use this carrier in a hip carry too which can be suitable from around 6+ months.
Nursing in this carrier is easy, either just loosen the fabric through the rings to allow baby to drop lower down to his/her head it at your chest height (baby nursing upright), or switch baby to a cradle hold position.
What They Say:
Caboo +organic is the UK’s premier soft baby carrier and still our most flexible Caboo. Updated last year this multi position baby carrier is better looking than ever, we’ve added some new modern styling, more support, a handy little zip pocket and our gorgeous new double faced marl fabric. We think it is the ultimate in luxury and style, keeping your little nipper cocooned in nothing but folds of our soft organic material.
- Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards
- Fully adjustable (one size fits all), tightens through rings to fit you and baby exactly
- Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breast feeding support and an easy to use hip position for older babies
- Great head and neck support in formative weeks/months
- Recommended ‘frog legged’ or M carry position for developing hips and spine
- Soft wide straps distribute weight comfortably over both shoulders
- Shaped and re-enforced back panel for added wearer support
- Handy front zip pocket for small flat items
- New padded neck cuff provides a little more support for baby
- Complies with TR16512 and the T.I.C.K.S. for safe carrying
|Dimensions||17 × 14 × 12 cm|
|Color / Prints||
Driftwood Marl, Indigo Marl, Pewter, Porcelain, Steel Marl, Steel Marl Stripe