- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
Car Seat Bases:
Travelling is about the fun of taking your child to see places and create memories. The Maxi-Cosi RodiFix AirProtect® is about getting you there safely and back, without a worry.
It does not matter what car you drive, our Maxi-Cosi RodiFix AirProtect® will fit if your car has ISOFIX. For a secure fit your child seat is attached with your car’s seat belt and ISOFIX. To install, place RodiFix AirProtect® on the back seat of your car, connect the child seat to your car’s ISOFIX connectors, and buckle up with the seat belt. That’s it! installation is complete.
Did you know that the ISOFIX connection makes the child seat more stable? Also, when your little one is not sitting in the child seat, it becomes more stable.
Because many cars have ISOFIX nowadays, your car will probably have it as well. If you are doubting whether your car has ISOFIX or not, check out our Car Fitting List to see if our Maxi-Cosi RodiFix AirProtect® fits.
At Maxi-Cosi, your little one’s safety is our highest priority. From infant carriers for newborn babies to car seats for 12-year-olds, we are here to help carry families happily into their future. External crash test centres, such as the German automobile organisation ADAC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club), test our Maxi-Cosi car seats on dynamic safety and ease of use.
When ADAC tested our RodiFix AirProtect® car seat, it received a good score on safety. The child seat is equipped with a Side Protection System to protect your little one in case of a crash. In addition to the Side Protection System, our child seat contains unique AirProtect® technology. In the event of a side-impact, this technology gives your child’s head extra protection, ensuring maximum safety.
Innovative AirProtect® technology
RodiFix AirProtect®’s patented AirProtect® technology reduces the risk of head injury by as much as 20%! In a crash, AirProtect® diverts the force of the impact away from your little one’s head, absorbing them into the headrest. This instantaneously reduces the risk of head injury and protects your child.
When your little one grows, our Maxi-Cosi RodiFix AirProtect® stays comfortable. Adjust the headrest’s height so it can adapt to your little one as they grow, all the way up to when they’re 12 years old!
On the road your little one may get car sick. No matter what happens, we have got you covered! Maxi-Cosi’s car seat cover is machine washable and can easily be removed.
Ease of use
• RodiFix is installed by the car seat belt in combination with ISOFIX
• The ISOFIX installation ensures the stable and solid position of the booster seat in the car
• The open design and unique belt guide ensure quick and easy installation, also by the child itself
• RodiFix has a removable cover which you can easily clean
• With two reclining positions the car seat can be in sleeping and upright position
• The AirProtect© technology protects you child’s head and neck and keeps the child in the safest position
• With the side protection system your child is secured and kept upright in the safest position in the car seat
• With one action the width and height of the RodiFix can be adapted to your child’s size
• The booster seat is only available for forward facing travel
• Made in Europe
|Color / Prints||
Black Grid, Nomad Sand, Red Orchid, Sparkling Grey