Maxi Cosi Opal Car Seat
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
The Maxi-Cosi Opal is a high comfort convertible car seat with simultaneous height and width adjustment to always ensure optimal comfort from baby to toddler. Luxuriously padded, Opal adjusts from sitting to sleeping for the most enjoyable of journeys. Long-lasting car seat, it is first used as a rearward facing baby car seat from birth to approx. 15/18 months for extra head & neck protection (This is 3 to 6 months longer than infant carriers). Then Opal can be easily & safely turned to face forward.
Install the Maxi-Cosi Opal in your car, using your car’s seat belt. You will enjoy the flexibility of Opal’s seat belt installation: not all cars have ISOFIX connectors, but you can still switch Opal from one car to another.
At Maxi-Cosi we have carried over 50 million babies home from the hospital. For us, your child’s safety is Maxi-Cosi’s top priority.
Opal is designed to keep your growing baby safe and comfortable from birth up to 4 years of age. Your little one can benefit from rear-facing travel with our Opal car seat up until they’re around 15 months old, which is recommended for improved head and neck protection.
In addition, Opal offers the following features: a headrest for maximum protection from side impacts; a 5-point integral safety harness ensuring that your child is securely restrained; intuitive belt routing that makes it easy for you to install the car seat; and anti-slip shoulder pads assuring high restraint performance in case of a frontal impact.
One car seat, 4 years of comfort and safety:
If you look for a comfortable long-lasting car seat that grows with your little one from birth until 4 years of age, and the capacity for rear-facing travel, then the Maxi-Cosi Opal is ideal for you!
Suitable for two age groups, Opal enables rear-facing travel until approx. 15 months of age, offering the best protection for your baby’s fragile head and neck. Installed with a seat belt, the Opal car seat is compatible with all cars.
Opal can be used as a rear-facing baby car seat first (group 0+), and then easily switched to a forward-facing toddler car seat (group 1). You don’t even need to reinstall the full belt routing!
We have also made sure your little one is comfortable. With some luxury padding, Opal can be adjusted from a sitting to a sleeping position to make all trips as enjoyable as possible. As its height and width are adjustable, your baby will always enjoy a nice and snug fit in our Opal car seat.
On the road, snacks or drinks don’t always end up where they are supposed to. Your little one could also get car sick. No matter what happens, we are there for you: Maxi-Cosi’s car seat cover is machine washable and easily removed.
Ease of use:
• Long lasting car seat, growing with your baby from birth up to 4 years
• Easy rotative switching system, from rearward to forward-facing, without reinstalling the full belt routing
• Simultaneous safety harness & headrest adjustment (6 positions) to perfectly fit the growing child
• One-hand harness adjuster
• Convenient belt hooks keeps the harness open when installing the child
• Measuring height indicator: helps to know when it’s time to switch from rear to forward-facing
• Machine washable cover at 30°
• High-comfort seat with height and width adjustment to ensure a perfect fit for both babies and toddlers
• Extra padded wide seat
• 6 position headrest adjustment: always perfect fit for the growing child
• Baby support pillow to offer best comfort for the baby
• Optimal reclined position in rear-facing
• 5 position recline in forward facing to provide best traveling comfort
• Shoulder and crotch pads
• Extended safer rearward-facing travel, until approx. 15/18 months, for improved head and neck protection
• High protective headrest to offer a performant side impact protection
• Belt tensioner system for an extra strong and secure installation in both directions
• 5-point integral safety harness to ensure high safety restraint of the child
• Intuitive belt routing to easily install Opal using 3-point seat belt
• Anti-slip shoulder pads for high restraint performance in case of frontal impact
• R44/04 compliant
• Rearward-facing from 0-13kg (from birth to approx. 15/18m)
• Forward-facing from 9-18kg (from approx. 9m to 4y)
• 3-point seat belt installation, with clear belt routing indicated on seat
• Made in Europe
|Color / Prints||
Black Crystal, Black Raven, Concrete Grey, Digital Black, Earth Brown, Mosaic Blue, Nomad Black, River Blue, Robin Red, Train Black, Triangle Black, Vivid Red