Sorry, nothing in cart.
Pink Daisy Bamboo Nursing Pads
Out of Stock
Bamboo Nusring pads are a great alternative to disposable nursing pads. They are soft against your skin and naturally antibacterial.
What We Say:
Cloth breast pads are so much more comfortable that disposable ones, purely because they are natural fibers instead of plastic! However if you have a very fast/heavy let down you may find these are not absorbent enough in the early days whilst your milk supply is still regulating. Many women find that even a disposable one is not enough in the early days, so you can use a fabric one with a disposable one behind it (fabric next to your skin) and that should sort you out! After a few weeks when your supply has settled down you’ll be fine with just fabric ones.
If you are using a lanolin nipple cream you may find it doesn’t wash out in the wash due to it being so thick and greasy. Just use a little dish washing liquid (such as fairy liquid) on the effected area and scrub the fabric together before putting it in the wash and the lanolin will wash off.
These are bigger than the Easy Peasy Hemp ones.
What They Say:
The premium choice for breastfeeding moms. Enjoy the comfort and softness of organic cotton with the superior absorbency and anti-microbial properties of bamboo. Helps prevent embarrassing leaks and infection as you nurture your baby.
- Bamboo velour lined pads provide maximum comfort
- Hidden bamboo fleece layer provides maximum absorbency
- Approximately 5″ in diameter provides great coverage
- Conforms nicely to the breast
- Very discreet under clothing
- Breatheability helps in prevention and healing of sore nipples
- Change pads as soon as they become damp. This will reduce the risk of infection
- Sold in 3-pair packs
|Dimensions||16 x 15 x 4 cm|
3 pairs in a pack