Silverette The Original Silver Nursing Cups
AED 227.62 – AED 256.19
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
SILVERETTE ® are small cups crafted out of 925 sterling silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections.
Since 2002, SILVERETTE ® cups have enjoyed a resounding and growing success with mothers, doctors, and obstetricians. They are the only and original nursing cups made in Italy by fully licensed silversmiths.
These cups are essential for anyone who wants to prevent or who is experiencing issues with sore, cracked nursing nipples. SILVERETTE ® cups are easy and comfortable to use – and no additional creams or lotions are necessary.
- ORIGINAL: SILVERETTE® are the ORIGINAL silver nursing cups that have been crafted by fully licensed silversmiths in Italy since 2002.
- LIGHT: SILVERETTE® are the lightest cups available: one cup weighs only 0.1 oz.
- PATENTED: SILVERETTE®’s PATENTED anatomical shape has been tested to fit any size nipple without compressing it. The rounded apex and shape let air circulate, and the edges are refolded by hand to avoid any pain.
- TESTED: SILVERETTE® cups have been clinically tested in a hospital in Padua, Italy, for two years before being sold to the public.
- BEST SELLER: SILVERETTE® are the best-selling silver nursing cups in Italy, Europe, and around the world.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Silverette are the only silver nursing cups that you can convert to a charm through our recycling program.
Size Guide – Regular vs XL:
- Regular Size: C-cup or LESS, Areola LESS than 4.6cm
- XL Size: C-cup or MORE, Areola MORE than 4.6cm
1. How To Use Silverette:
To prevent or ease sore nursing nipples, leave a couple of drops of breast milk in each cup at the end or your breastfeeding session and place the cups directly over the nipple like a cupping glass. Keep SILVERETTE ® on as much as possible between breastfeeding sessions. Remove cups before breast feeding. Do not use any other nipple treatments in conjunction with SILVERETTE® . Doing so may compromise or reduce the efficacy of the product.
2. How To Clean Silverette:
Wash them daily with warm water to remove any milk residues. To keep them shiny, make a paste using baking soda with a small amount of water. Rub the paste on the cups, rinse thoroughly and dry them.
3.Can Silverette Cups Be Used Together with Absortbant Breast Pads?:
Yes, they can. If you plan on using absorbent breast pads, place the breast pads over the SILVERETTE ®cups. Your nursing bra will hold everything in place.
4. Does The Efficacy of Silverette Cups Diminsh Over Time?:
No, the efficacy of SILVERETTE ® cups remains the same, no matter how long you use them! You can save and use your SILVERETTE ® cups for each child that you have and breastfeed.
5. How Silverette Ensure Maximum Comfort Sore Nursing Nipples?:
SILVERETTE ® cups adhere perfectly to the breast creating maximum comfort and maintaining the anatomical shape of the areola. Years of research and development have resulted in SILVERETTE ® cups being specially molded with a rounded peak that comfortably fits your nipple without compressing it. SILVERETTE ® is the only brand in the world that has a patent on their shape.
6. Can Silverette Cups Be Used To Prevent Sore Nipples?:
Absolutely! We recommend the use of SILVERETTE® asa preventive measure of sore, cracked, nursing nipples. Silver is a natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal metal that kills bacteria and infections before they start.
7. What Is 925 Silver?:
925 silver is the purest form of silver that can be molded into shape. The healing properties of silver are well known. It has been used in wound care for centuries as a natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory agent.
8. Do Silverette Cups Contain Nickel?:
No, SILVERETTE® are nickel free.
|Color / Prints|