- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
Get the ultimate head start on your breastfeeding journey with the Haakaa New Mum Premium Pack! It contains all of our bestsellers and is ideal for any new mum, whether it’s for yourself or a gift for another mummy!
This pack includes:
150ml Silicone Breast Pump :
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Silicone Flower Stopper: This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any accidental spills.
Have you just washed and sterilised your pump and ready to store away for next time? Simply pop this cap over the flange of your pump and store away. Your pump will remain 100% contaminant-free and will be safe to use next time!
180ml Glass Storage Bottle with Sealing Disk and Nipple:
Haakaa Wide Neck Glass Bottles are made of borosilicate glass, a material that is resistant to shock temperatures. Our glass bottles are the perfect way to store breast milk as you can freeze and heat them safely. Simply pop in your silicone teat when needed for a quick and easy feed! This bottle comes with an L Variable Flow Nipple, suitable for all ages.
Our 100% silicone dummy is made from one piece of soft, safe silicone that is free of harsh chemicals! No more dealing with hard plastic bits that trap moisture and leave nasty rashes – our dummies are gentle on your little one’s skin, gums and new teeth.
All items come packaged in a gift box.
- 100% food-grade silicone
- Easy to use and clean.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensures your pump will not fall over and spill!
- Safe in microwaves, sterilisers and boiling water.
- Includes 1 x 150ml Breast Pump, 1x Flower Stopper, 1 x PP Pump Cap, 1 x Silicone Dummy, 1 x Breast Pad Pack and 1 x Bottle & Cap.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you’ve expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish your feeding or redress.
Tips: : Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not boil PP cap. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.