Sorry, nothing in cart.
What They Say:
2-pack HEVEA Glass baby bottle with Natural Rubber Nipple, No harmful leaching, 120ml/4oz.
HEVEA Baby glass bottles are made from pure borosilicate glass, which is both heat and thermal shock resistant. The glass does not react with the content of the bottle, and no substances can get into the food. This means that after the bottle has been cleaned, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content.
The bottles are 120 ml. / 4 oz. and comes with a pure natural rubber teat/nipple (size 3-24 months for milk & water), screw thread and a leak-proof dust cover.
Additional natural rubber nipples in size slow flow and medium flow can be bought separately as 2 packs in our online store.
Benefits of the Hevea baby glass bottle
- 100% pure borosilicate glass bottle
- Does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- Screw caps is white and produced from non-toxic material
Benefits of the Hevea natural rubber nipple
- 100% pure Natural Rubber
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
- Cheery shaped teat – Anti-colic valve
- Use for milk or water
- One-piece moulded – highly hygienic
- Soft and durable. Resistant to teething/bites
- Fits regular neck bottles
- The HEVEA BABY BOTTLE must be washed in a sterilizing solution, dishwasher or in boiling water for 5 minutes before first time use.
- The baby bottle can be heated up in a bottle warmer.
- The baby bottle can be used with teats adapted to the baby’s growth.
Blue, Pink, White
|Material - Inner||