- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What We Say:
Tea Tree is brilliant at keeping unwanted smells away! Put a couple of drops around the rim of your diaper bucket or in your wetbag and you will smell the oil rather than smelly diapers.
Tea Tree is a very strong essential oil and should be used with extreme caution on babys skin. I would not recommend putting it on their skin at all under 1yr old, and even when you do, make sure it is very diluted.
Tea Tree Oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-septic.
What They Say:
- melaleuca alternifolia
- Distilled from the leaves of the tree grown in Australia, Tea Tree is a powerful, bracing and antibacterial oil with a fresh herby aroma.
- Ideal in skin care preparations to deep cleanse and improve the balance of the skin.
- Blends well with Eucalyptus, Lemon and Rosemary.
- 100% Tea Tree (Organic) Leaf Essential Oil
- Before using essential oils, please read the Essential Oil Safety information. You will find this on the leaflet inside the oil carton.
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 3 cm|