Tisserand Organic Lavender Essential Oil
Tisserand Organic Lavender Essential Oil smells beautiful and is very soothing on the skin. It is great for using in your cloth wipes solution. 9ml.
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What We Say:
Great for making up your own cloth wipes solutions, using around the house, on yourself or for aromatherapy. Always use essential oils with cauion, especially on babies and pregnant mothers. There is a wealth of information on safely using essential oils on the internet, if you are unsure always consult a qualified aromatherapist first.
Lavender oil smell beautiful and is really soothing on the skin. It is great for using in your cloth wipes solution.
As with all essential oils, it is not recommended to use on newborns. Wait at least 2 months before adding it (before that just use water only), and introduce it slowly and very diluted. Just a couple of drops in your wipes solution is all you need.
What They Say:
- Lavandula Angustifolia
- Distilled from the flowers grown in France, Lavender is a light, clean and refreshing oil with a herby floral aroma.
- Ideal in massage or the bath to soothe the skin and calm the mind.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage and Geranium.
- 100% Lavender (Organic) Flower Essential Oil
- Before using essential oils, please read the Essential Oil Safety information. You will find this on the leaflet inside the oil carton.
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 3 cm|