Little Lamb Cotton Diapers
Cotton shaped diapers with a hook & loop fastening. They come with a separate fleecey liner. Requires a separate waterproof cover on top. Available in 2 sizes.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What We Say:
If youre looking for a cost effective, easy to use, durable diaper then THIS is the one for you. They are really well made and will easily last you through mulitple kids. For night time you may prefer the bamboo version as the absorbency is higher. You’ll need a separate waterproof cover – the Little Lamb one is of course designed to go with it but other covers should fit well too. Being a sized diaper it should give you a trim fit at each stage although we do find them a little bulky on smaller newborns.
What They Say:
- Little Lamb cotton diapers were first introduced over a decade ago.
- Apart from the initial purchase price advantage they work out very, very cheap on cost-per-wear. We have had feedback from parents who have put our standard cotton diapers through four babies and then sold them on.
- If you plan on having just two babies you will be paying just 2p a diaper change (and that includes laundry costs) and after you’ve finished you’ll still be able to recoup some money on eBay!
- They are built to last in a throw away age.
- Size 1 fits babies from around 7lbs – 20lbs (3kgs – 9kgs) which is generally the age range newborn to nine months.
- Size 2 fits babies from around 20lbs – 38lbs (9kgs – 17kgs) which should fit babies about seven months to potty training.
- Each cotton diaper comes with a washable fleecy liner.
Size 1, Size 2