Sorry, nothing in cart.
Flip Stay Dry Day Inserts
Flip Stay Dry Inserts are part of the Flip Hybrid System. Made of microfibre with a stay dry layer on top. There are stitched lines to allow the insert to be folded down for the smaller settings on your Flip Cover. Pack of 3.
What We Say:
Super easy to use. Just fold along the stitched lines according to the size you have your cover set on. The folded fabric can go to the front or to the back. Make sure to put the smooth side against babys skin. This is the stay dry layer. As baby gets bigger, you may need to add a booster or put 2 inserts together. It is important to have a good fit on the cover to keep the insert in place and stop it from leaking. As with all pad folded diapers, as there is no elastic on the leg of the insert it is likely that when baby poos the cover will get soiled and therefore need changing. If not soiled the cover can be used 3 or 4 times before changing it, making this a very economical option.
What They Say:
- Compatible with Flip Diaper Covers
- Insert folds down to adjust size
- Smooth, stay-dry fabric wicks moisture _from baby's delicate skin
- 3 layers of microfiber cloth absorb quickly and keep baby drier, longer
Diapers For Any Baby
Real life demands flexibility. With the Flip™ hybrid diaper system, parents can choose from three absorbent inserts to meet their changing needs. With Flip you are free to change it up and enjoy life wherever you go!
Cloth Diaper in Three Easy Steps
- Choose the best insert for your needs: stay dry, organic or disposable.
- Toss the used insert in your diaper pail
- Wipe cover clean and reuse
|Dimensions||15 x 14 x 9 cm|
3 in a pack