Sorry, nothing in cart.
Flip Organic Cotton Night Insert
Flip Organic Cotton Night Inserts are part of the Flip Hybrid System. Made of 100% organic cotton. Stitched lines show you wehre to fold it to either small or large size. Requires a Flip Cover over the top.
What We Say:
When I first saw this insert I thought theres no way it is absorbent enough to last a heavy wetting toddler overnight – WRONG!! It is super absorbent and lasts well over night. I prefer to use it with a fleece liner on top to keep baby feeling dry overnight. It is quite bulky but this level of absorbency is un-likely to be needed on small babies. It is important to have a good fit on the cover to keep the insert in place and stop it from leaking. Having natural fabric next to babys skin means they will feel wet when they pee. Click here for more info on that As with all pad folded diapers, as there is no elastic on the leg of the insert it is likely that when baby poos the cover will get soiled and therefore need changing. If not soiled the cover can be used 3 or 4 times before changing it, making this a very economical option.
What They Say:
- Compatible with Flip Diaper Covers
- Soft, ultra-absorbent, Oeko-Tex certified organic cotton
- Thicker, more absorbent for night time
- Adjust small to large by changing fold direction
Diapers For Any Baby
Real life demands flexibility. With the Flip™ hybrid diaper system, parents can choose from three absorbent inserts to meet their changing needs. With Flip you are free to change it up and enjoy life wherever you go!
Cloth Diaper in Three Easy Steps
- Choose the best insert for your needs: stay dry, organic or disposable. Place insert in cover.
- After use, toss the used insert in your diaper pail
- If cover is not soiled, reuse.