Sorry, nothing in cart.
Monkey Foot Design Wet Bag – Medium
Monkey Foot Design Medium Wet Bag is a waterproof bag with a zip on top to keep everything in. It has 1 strap on top. Available in 7 sizes and many different patterns & prints.
What We Say:
Available in many sizes for many uses. Be it the larger sizes for storing dirty diapers out and about (medium or large) or at home (X-Large or XX-Large), or smaller sizes for cloth wipes or diaper creams. They are even food safe and so you can put snacks in them!
The outside is patterned cotton while the inside is ProCarre that is heat sealed at the seams ensuring it is waterproof.
The zip ensures smells are kept in but as with all wetbags make sure to keep wetness away from the zip as it can allow moisture to wick out
The hanging loop has a snap so you can open it and hang the bag on your buggy. Smaller sizes have 1 loop, XL & XXL have 2 loops.
After washing, pull the waterproof lining out and hang the bag up by the lining to ensure all water drains out, otherwise water can pool in the bottom of the waterproof lining (see video)
What They Say:
A Super Functional bag featuring
- PVC-free and lead free YKK zipper
- ProCare Lining: CPSIA compliant, BPA free, non-toxic, non-allergenic, FOOD SAFE! Superior waterproof ability
- Seams are permenantly heat sealed to keep water and odor in.
- High Duty Barrier Protection; can withstand 1000 home washings.
- Inner and outer layers sewn separately to avoid wicking; all edges are serged for reinforcement
- Machine washable and dryable (cold/warm settings)
- Large selection of gorgeous boutique quality fabrics to match your modern style.
- The ideal reusable bad: cloth diapering, swimming, travelling, gym/yoga, momma cloth, snacks and more!
- Available in single and double pocket options.
- Snack Bags (6.5″ x 6.5″): perfect for snacking, wipes, toys, mama pads, ipods, cell phones, and so much more
Laundering and Care:
Simply throw the bag in with your dirty laundry (either turn it inside out or pull the lining out to make sure the soiled areas get cleaned – see picture below). You can machine dry the bags (low heat), but the ProCare will last longer if you hang dry. The exterior fabic can be ironed on the high / cotton setting – do not iron the ProCare lining
Ahoy Matey, Coral Arrows, Elephant Walk, Feathers, Grey Arrows, Letter Press, Monster Mash, Moon Stories, Touch Down, True Blue Whales, Traffic Jam