Sorry, nothing in cart.
Seventh Generation Eco Disposable Training Pants
Seventh Generation Eco Disposable Training Pants are ultra absorbent, hypoallergenic dispoable pull up diapers, free of lotions & fragrances.
What We Say:
Generally I am not a fan of disposable diapers (who knew!) but these ones are great. They are not stiff and crunchy like most disposable diapers, and they contain well (for a disposable – cloth is still much better on containment!) If you're going on holiday or want some disposable diapers as back ups in case you run out of cloth, then I highly recommend these.
What They Say:
Designed to make potty training easier by giving your toddler the experience of pull-on pants with the protection of a lightweight, absorbent core. Stretchy, tear-away side panels let you adjust the fit for a perfect, custom feel.
Designed to be Kind™ to little bottoms with no fragrances, petroleum-based lotions or chlorine processing.
- Ultimate Leak Protection
- Comfortable, Adjustable Fit
- Free of Chlorine Processing
- Training Pants with exceptional leak protection
- Stretchy, tear-away side panels for custom fit and clean-up convenience
- Training Pants that are hypoallergenic and free of fragrances
- Free of chlorine processing
- Training Pants free of petroleum-based lotions
T2 – T3 (up to 34 lbs), T3 – T4 (32 – 40 lbs)