Poppy Quilted Diaper Changing Bag/Backpack – Black
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
Crafted from durable quilted nylon, accented by subtle hardware details adding an elegant touch to this practical design. Effortlessly convert this style from shoulder bag to backpack with the pull through nylon strap.
FEATURES & Specs:
- Premium quilted nylon
- Water resistant outer + wipe clean lining
- Convertible; backpack / shoulder bag / cross body
- Ten pockets: nappies, wipes & storage
- Pale Gold hardware
- Padded back
- SIZE: H30cm x W43cm x D18cm / H12″ x W17″ x D7″
- WEIGHT: 0.9kg
- CARE: Changing Bag – Wipe clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally.
- CARE: Change Mat – machine wash cool at 30 degrees and hang to dry.
WHAT’S INCLUDED & FEATURES:
- Matching Insulated ‘FAB’ bag (food & bottle)
- Changing mat with luxurious padding + pocket storage. Machine washable
- Detachable stroller clips
ALL READY TO GO:
Our changing bags come already equipped with unrivalled accessories including: a generously sized changing mat with pockets to keep nappies and wipes close to hand, an insulated bottle holder/ snack bag made in the same tough and hardwearing material as your bag; perfect for bottle feeding and beyond, plus universal fit stroller clips finished in the same hardware colour to match your bag.
Ten internal and external pockets, positioned just where you need them. Including two adjustable side pockets, perfect for bottles or snacks and a secure zipped pocket for your valuables. The wide curved zip opening on this bag means you can see everything that’s inside the bag easily.
Our expert changing bag knowledge allows you to rest assured you are perfectly prepared for anything your day can throw at you.
WEAR IT YOUR WAY:
Convert from backpack to shoulder bag with one pull. Our double layer webbing is durable and comfortable when worn as a backpack. While the padded section eases your shoulders when worn as a cross body.
Each bag also comes with matching stroller clips to attach your bag to your pram.