GoBabyGo | Non-Slip Socks
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
GoBabyGo non-slip socks in soft bamboo, with non-slip soles and rubber pads on top of the toes, make sure your child does not slide on slippery surfaces when starting to crawl and walk.
The bamboo material is very soft and feels like a combination of silk and cashmere and is therefore very suitable for sensitive baby skin. The non-slip socks will stimulate your child’s motor skills, balance, and self-confidence.
- Made from soft bamboo viscose, which is very suitable for sensitive baby skin
- Bamboo is antibacterial, 100% degradable and is naturally grown without fertilizer and protects the skin from harmful UV rays
- Bamboo is heat-regulating and keeps your child’s feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Designed with an angle rib, and extra-long leg piece for comfort and to prevent sock removal – can be bent down
- With non-slip soles and rubber pads on the toes to provide stability on all surfaces
- Strengthens the child’s motor skills, balance, and self-confidence
- Tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants
- Danish design, produced in Europe and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- GoBabyGo non-slip socks made of thin, soft bamboo, with rubber pads under the feet and on toes, make sure your child does not slip on smooth surfaces when it crawls and starts to walk.
The bamboo material is very soft and feels like a combination of silk and cashmere. The non-slip socks made of bamboo from GoBabyGo are therefore very suitable for sensitive baby skin. The material is heat-regulating and keeps the child’s feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
The non-slip rubber pads strengthen the motoric skills of the child and provide the confidence and courage to be active. Bamboo is antibacterial, 100% degradable and is naturally grown without fertilizer and protects the skin from harmful UV rays. Slip-resistant bamboo socks from GoBabyGo are therefore a good choice for all active children.
GoBabyGo’s non-slip bamboo socks have been tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants and are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
What does OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified mean?
If a product carries the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification, you can be certain that every component of this product, has been tested for harmful substances and that the product is harmless for human health.
|Color / Prints||
Dark Grey Melange, Dusty Rose, Dusty Blue, Grey Melange, Off White, Soft Pink
1-2 Years, 2-3 Years, 3-4 Years, 6-12 Months