Love To Dream Transitional Bamboo
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
- Made from luxuriously soft and ultra breathable bamboo fabric, ideal for use against babies delicate skin
- Transitional swaddle designed for babies moving away from traditional newborn swaddles
- Featuring unique zip off wings to make transitioning easy, simply remove one wing at a time
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- 1.0 TOG for all seasons
The 50/50 is an important sleep solution to help transition your baby from being swaddled towards the independence of a sleeping bag.
The top half of the 50/50 has removable are wings and the bottom half is slightly wider and reminiscent of a conventional sleeping bag.
The Swaddle UP 50/50 has removable arms so that your baby can get used to arms free sleeping at a pace that will not ruin those precious sleep routines and they still benefit from that cosy swaddled feeling.
When your baby can roll over, it is time to introduce arms free sleeping but at a pace that will not ruin those precious sleep routines! The Swaddle UP 50/50 has removable arms so that your baby can get used to arms free sleeping slowly and still benefit from that cosy swaddled feeling.
What size do I need?
Available in 3 sizes:
What to wear underneath?
|Dimensions||29 × 16.5 × 4 cm|
|Color / Prints||