- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
- Made from luxuriously soft and ultra breathable bamboo fabric, ideal for use against babies delicate skin
- Natural ARMS UP™ design to allow self-soothing
- Simple to use – SWADDLE in seconds with no learning curve and no breakouts
- A certified Hip-healthy design, allows for the freedom of movement for baby`s hips and legs
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- 1.0 TOG for all seasons
The clingy fabric provides the cosy, swaddled feeling that babies love, while the “wings” design maintains baby`s natural and preferred “arms up” sleeping position.
Babies can suck their hands through the fabric of the Swaddle UP and won`t accidentally scratch their face and allowing babies to safely self-sooth.
The fabric is a single layer of breathable natural cotton which aids temperature regulation and control.
The dual zip makes it simple for you to change your child`s nappy whilst not removing the swaddle completely.
Please note: The Swaddle UP is suitable from birth; when your baby is able to roll over independently, you need to move to Love To Dream Stage 2, the Swaddle UP 50/50.
What size do I need?
What to wear underneath?
What TOG do i need?
- 2.5 Tog Cold temperatures, for cold rooms 16-19oC (61oF) and below
- 1.0 Tog All year round, for standard rooms 20-24oC (61-68oF)
- 0.2 Tog Summer and daytime naps, Warmer weather and in rooms 24-27oC (69-74oF)
|Dimensions||29 × 16.5 × 4 cm|
Large, Medium, Newborn, Small, X-Large
|Color / Prints||
Coral, Grey, Ocean, Pink