Sorry, nothing in cart.
What We Say:
Meet the baby wrap that’s literally built to roam. From birth to around 12.5kg, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time – just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow – your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way.
Weight Range: Newborn to 12.5kg (suitable for carrying premature babies)
A stretchy wrap is a great way to transition a baby from the womb to the world.
It is easy to carry a new born baby in the fetal position
Allows you to do discrete skin to skin with baby (Just remember to wear nipple pads and a diaper on baby)
It is great for babies with colic as the chest of the wearer massages pressure points on the baby’s stomach.
Keeping a baby with reflux upright after a feed in a stretchy wrap will help to lessen the discomfort of rising acid as well.
Parent – Baby bonding, especially for Mothers
What They Say:
- Comfortably wraps babies from 7-35 pounds with no minimum weight requirement (even great for preemies) when used properly
- Hands-free comfort to explore the world together
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing
Stardust, Wildflower, Orange