- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
Parenting is complicated enough! Treat yourself to the Tula Baby Carrier, offering you ease-of-use in multiple positions, ultimate comfort, and various patterns to best complement your style. Tula’s streamlined and fully adjustable design has been carefully crafted to ensure comfort for you and your child, from birth into toddlerhood.
Join the many families who have found the ultimate baby carrier that doesn’t over-complicate quality, comfort, and style. Find your fit, choose your style, and keep on doing what you love!
BABY CARRIER FEATURES:
- ERGONOMIC M-POSITION SEAT
Supports safe development for baby’s body
- DUAL – ADJUSTMENT PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS
Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
- BREATHABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT CANVAS
Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- MULTIPLE ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- WIDE PADDED WAISTBAND
Provides superior comfort to help venly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
- EXTRA LEG PADDING
Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
- EASY-TO-ADJUST DESIGN
Allows for long-time use from infancy to toddlerhood. Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 – 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 – 60 pounds. Standard-sized carriers can be used from birth with a Tula Infant Insert*
- COORDINATING BASE & HOOD
Fully printed canvas base with coordinating removable hood to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
* Infants and newborns weighing 7 – 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
BABY CARRIER PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS:
Panel Measures 15.5″ tall and 15″ wide at the seat.
Hip Belt Measures 5″ tall and 27″ wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30″ (waistband total of ~ 57″ long).
Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
|Color / Prints||
Agate, Archer, Bliss Bouquet, Bolt, Cloudy, Dew Drop, Discover, Imagine, Laguna Sky, Mia, Navigator, Olive, Ripple, Road Trip, Sidekick, Slow Ride, Soar, Splash, Zoology