Sorry, nothing in cart.
Out of Stock
Soul Anoona is a versatile soft structured carrier that allows you to carry your baby in a variety of positions. Made from 100% Linen. Suitable for babies 3-20kgs
What We Say:
We love the versatility of the Soul Anoona. With its ability to carry your baby in 4 positions (front, back, outwards and on your hip), you can also wear the straps in an H or X position on your back (which is especially good if you have small shoulders). Soul fabrics feel airy and comfortable in warmer climates and are easy to care for. Soul have fabulous tutorials on the Anoona available on Youtube.
What They Say:
A versatile buckle carrier for those magical early years, ‘Anoona’ (meaning ‘one without flaws’ in Kannada) is recommended for children from birth to toddlerhood. Its fully adjustable panel ensures perfect support to your child at all stages. The foldable neck support at the top of the panel is ideal for newborns. Offering the option of crossed (‘X’) or straight (‘H’) shoulder straps, Anoona offers up to 5 carry options. Little details like a small pocket on the waistband for your essentials and a removable hood ensure that you can step out in comfort and style.
– Birth to toddlerhood – no additional infant insert needed!
– Padded neck support – ideal for newborns
– Adjustable shoulder straps – can be worn (‘X’ style) or straight (‘H’ style)
– Flexible body panel – fully adjustable to your child’s size
– Thigh padding – so little legs are always comfortable
– Padded waistband – firm support for your back and hips
– Sliding back/chest straps – shape the shoulder straps to your body
– Waistband pocket – easily accessible
– Detachable hood – easy to snap on while resting/breastfeeding
– Streamlined design – airy and comfortable in all seasons
– 3-20 kg (7-45 lb)
– 100% Linen
– Breastfeeding ?
– Easy care ?
– Suitable for Newborn ?
– Front carry ?
– Front Facing Out carry ?
– Hip carry ?
– Back carry ?
Need help choosing the perfect Soul carrier? Check out our Carrier Comparison Chart.
Video tutorials for this carrier are available on our Educator channel.
To keep your Soul product looking good and working well, please follow our maintenance guidelines.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India. Read more about Soul and our fabrics here.
* Soul fabrics may show the characteristic colour and fibre variations which contribute to the unique beauty of natural fibre textiles. These do not affect the functionality of the carrier and should in no way be considered flaws or defects.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing. Please note that there may be slight shrinking after washing.
* Images are for representation only. The final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture from depictions given here.
Lapis, Lead, Rosa Linen