Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh
AED 808.57 – AED 951.43
The Ergobaby All Position 360 Cool Air Mesh Carrier in Carbon Grey, made with 3D Air Mesh fabric to keep baby cooler longer. Offering four carry positions, including their ergonomic forward facing option
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
FOUR ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
MAXIMUM COMFORT FOR PARENT
Their new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby’s weight.
COMFORT & PROPER ERGONOMICS FOR BABY
With their unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal “C” position.
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby’s spine in curved “C” position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby’s size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE LUMBAR SUPPORT WAISTBAND Exceptionally comfortable lumbar support waistband provides extra support for the low back.
- EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS Helps evenly distribute baby’s weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD Provides support for baby’s head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.
Weight Range: 7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately).
- For longer carries (could replace the pram)
- When walking along unpaved ground or uneven pavements
- Nature walks
- School run
- At the airport, the supermarket, fun parks and other crowded places
- Some Dads prefer this type of carrier
NB Ergobaby recommends that baby should not be worn in the outward facing position longer than 15 minutes.
|Color / Prints||
Carbon Grey, Icy Mint, Midnight Blue, Onyx Black, Oxford Blue, Pearl Grey