- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
FOUR ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
MAXIMUM COMFORT FOR PARENT
Their new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby’s weight.
COMFORT & PROPER ERGONOMICS FOR BABY
With their unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal “C” position.
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby’s spine in curved “C” position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby’s size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE LUMBAR SUPPORT WAISTBAND Exceptionally comfortable lumbar support waistband provides extra support for the low back.
- EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS Helps evenly distribute baby’s weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD Provides support for baby’s head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.
Weight Range: 7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately).
- For longer carries (could replace the pram)
- When walking along unpaved ground or uneven pavements
- Nature walks
- School run
- At the airport, the supermarket, fun parks and other crowded places
- Some Dads prefer this type of carrier
NB Ergobaby recommends that baby should not be worn in the outward facing position longer than 15 minutes.
|Color / Prints|
Carbon Grey, Icy Mint, Midnight Blue, Onyx Black, Oxford Blue, Pearl Grey