- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What They Say:
With its soft and supportive organic fabric, our award-winning Caboo baby carrier is incredibly comfortable to wear and so easy to use, with no tying needed. It is ergonomically designed to offer the perfect support for your little one, giving them the best possible carrying position from birth and beyond. An authentic and natural update to an old favourite, incorporating texture with a subtle stripe.
Our Caboo +organic striped baby carrier is made from 100% super soft organic cotton for a luxurious carrying experience. An authentic and natural update to an old favourite, it incorporates texture with a subtle stripe.
With its supportive yet incredibly soft fabric, our award-winning Caboo is extremely comfortable to wear and easy to use, with no tying or buckles. It is ergonomically designed to offer the perfect support for your little one, giving them the best possible carrying position from birth and beyond, giving you hours of enjoyment and ‘hands free’ fun wherever your next adventure takes you.
The soft wide straps distribute baby’s weight evenly across both shoulders whilst the re-enforced back panel gives added support. Easy to put on by yourself and to adjust with the most flexible sizing across our range, simply pull through the rings to tighten, with no tying or fiddly buckles. It has multiple hands free positions, including discreeet seated support when breastfeeding and a hip position for older babies. The straps support your baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended ‘frog legged’ or ‘M’ position to fully support their developing hips and spine. The padded cuff offers a little more support for baby and has a handy zip pocket for you too. Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying.
BABY CARRIER FEATURES:
- Soft 100% organic cotton
- Soft, wide, comfortable straps distribute weight evenly
- No tying required
- Easy to adjust – simply pull fabric through rings to tighten
- Supports baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Baby is held in the best M position for developing spine and hips (frog-legged)
- Anchored cross reduces strain on wearer’s shoulders and back
- Multiple hands free carrying options including hip position for older babies
- Allows for discreet seated breastfeeding
- One size fits most
- Multi award winning
- Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S for safe carrying
|Color / Prints||