Sorry, nothing in cart.
Close Caboo NCT
Close Caboo NCT can be used from birth, even with premature babies. It is a cross between a stretchy wrap and a ring sling. Can be used in a few different carrying positions. Also suitable for breastfeeding in. Available in 3 colours.
What We Say:
This carrier is brilliant for the Middle Easts climate – its light weight fabric is breatheable meaning baby shouldn’t get too hot. I love that the Close Caboo range is so quick and easy to put on, yet is really snuggly for your newborn too. It provides the comfort of a stretchy wrap, yet the convenience of a scructured carrier.
While baby is newborn and still in the fetal position with legs bunched up, keep baby’s legs inside the carrier. After around 1-2 months old, once baby starts to straighten their legs down you can have their legs on the outside.
I do find that as baby get heavier, if you are wearing for extended periods, it can put strain on your back. This is the same of most non-structured carriers. Although you can use this carrier in a hip carry too which can be suitable from around 6+ months.
Nursing in this carrier is easy, either just loosen the fabric through the rings to allow baby to drop lower down to his/her head it at your chest height (baby nursing upright), or switch baby to a cradle hold position.
What They Say:
Caboo NCT is the result of Close and NCT (the UK’s largest charity for parents) working together to embrace the wants and needs of new parents to nurture and care for their baby with the freedom of being hands free. Caboo NCT has something for everyone… It is still 100% Caboo, all the same closeness and ease but with some modern materials and a flexible ‘light’ design that makes choosing to carry that bit easier on the pocket, which definitely makes close common sense! Now with wider straps and stretchier binding, Caboo NCT provides even more support for little one as they grow and is available in three great new colourways!
It is a flexible, functional carrier that offers an affordable way to nurture and care for your baby. Its active yet understated gender neutral looks also make Caboo NCT ideal for both Mum & Dad.
- Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards
- Fully adjustable (one size fits most), tightens through rings to fit you and baby exactly
- Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breast feeding support and an easy to use hip position for older babies
- Great head and neck support in formative weeks/months
- Recommended ‘frog legged’ or M carry position for developing hips and spine
- The new Caboo NCT offers wider stretchier straps which distribute weight evenly and provide excellent head support for baby
- New padded cross section on the back for improved comfort
- Less fabric for a lighter cooler carrying experience
- New rounded strap ends on hammock and wrap
- Complies with TR16512 and the T.I.C.K.S. for safe carrying
Faded Denim, Greystone, Stormy Seas