Sorry, nothing in cart.
Oli & Carol Teether – Nelly the Elephant
NELLY THE ELEPHANT is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums love the texture of rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
What They Say:
NELLY THE ELEPHANT is ready to smile and enjoy playtime with your baby. Your baby can wear it every day and chew on it safely!
Size 4.5 x 7 x 8.4 cm
Features & Specs
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
Washing & Care
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.
|Dimensions||4.5 x 7 x 8.4 cm|
|Material - Inner||