Sorry, nothing in cart.
Real Nappy Week
Real Nappy Week 2017 will take place online, in nappy shops and with nappy libraries up and down the UK. To help us spread the word about cloth nappies in the UAE & GCC, come to learn more at one of our cloth nappy demos, Register Here
If you already use cloth nappies, get your friends over with their little ones for a play date and show off your nappy stash! Help your friends to make that one change, the change to reusable nappies!
Contact Us to find out more.
- Reusable cloth diapers do not contain any chemicals
- As a parent, you control the wash so you control what’s on your baby’s skin
- Disposable manufacturers don’t disclose all the chemicals they use, so a parent has no certainty of what touches your baby’s skin
- Cost of disposable diapers from birth to potty training = AED 5,500+
- Cost of reusable cloth diapers from birth to potty training = AED 565-3,000
- Cost of reusable cloth diapers for additional children = AED 0
- Around 790,397,862 disposable diapers get thrown away each year in the world
- It’s a 40% lower carbon footprint if you choose reusable cloth diapers
- Human waste in disposables are more likely to the contaminate ground water
What are we changing?
- Changing Habits – as humans we have become accustomed to the buy it, use it, throw it lifestyle. We need to change this. To buy it, use it, use it again, pass it on. Cloth nappies are the perfect example of this habit change that is needed.
- Changing Lives – comfortable, dry, cushioned bottoms make a happy baby. Overall cost savings make happy parents. Reducing landfill and carbon saving make happier futures for everyone. What’s not to love?
- Changing Futures – Changing a habit of a generation and start the evolution. By raising awareness of Real Nappies amongst future generations of parents – through information, fashion and fun – we can make evolution happen! Spread the word at grass roots level; encourage friends, family and the younger generation.