Feeling safe and secure is key to a good night’s sleep. With the Leander Linea™ cot you can put your child down for sleep in a stylish and safe bed embracing the simplicity and craftsmanship of Nordic design.
The bed has 4 flexible settings. Use the upper position with a raised base during the first months of your child’s life to protect your back when putting your child down to sleep. As your little one grows and begins to stand up, we recommend that you lower the base. You can also remove one rail section to allow your baby to crawl in and out of the bed. When your child has outgrown the cot, you can transform the bed into a cozy, little sofa.
Create a cozy atmosphere in your child’s room with the beautifully, color-coordinated textiles in the Leander Linea™ series. The series includes bumpers, sheets, and bedding that can be mixed and matched to your style and taste.
A mattress that ensures optimal comfort and ventilation is available separately.
- Unique design with a Nordic design expression
- Mix and match for a personal look
- Add a canopy to create a calm and safe environment – available separately
- Recommended use 0-3 years
- 4 flexible settings allowing the bed to grow with your child - from baby cot to lowered baby bed, and from open bed to sofa
- Made of solid beech
- Ensure optimal comfort with an original Leander mattress – available separately